• RECKLESS DRIVING: A Falls teenager was arrested for driving recklessly on Buffalo Avenue Monday afternoon. Romeo J. Scriviano, 18, 453 79th St., was charged with reckless driving. Police said Scriviano was driving dangerously and erratically at 3 p.m. Monday.
• THEFT: Police are investigating a van break-in in the 2400 block of Falls Street. A 49-year-old woman told officers that sometime between 11 a.m. Sunday and 4 a.m. Monday someone broke into her 1995 Pontiac transport van by breaking a rear window. The victim said $2 in change was taken.
• BURGLARY: An employee at Crestwood Commons reported Wednesday that someone entered a resident’s apartment and stole $950 in cash from a Sentry firebox. The resident was in the hospital at the time of the theft. The key to the firebox had been stolen from a desk in the apartment.
• DWI: Bryon F. Paynter, 31, of Niagara Falls, was charged Saturday morning with DWI. State troopers stopped Paynter on Mountain View Drive about 1:31 a.m.
City of Lockport
• HARASSMENT: Gregory H. Davis, 44, 82 Spalding St., was charged Monday morning with second-degree harassment. A Spalding Street woman told police she and Davis were arguing at 1:05 a.m. when he pushed her twice in the chest. Officers found Davis in the basement of the home.
Town of Lockport
• HARASSMENT: A Glendale Drive man reported Thursday that his daughter’s boyfriend threatened him over the phone. The man said he’d called the boyfriend’s parents in Georgia to see if they knew where the couple was. A few hours later, the boyfriend called and reportedly said, “If you ever call my parents again, I’m going to kill you. I will come up there and take care of you.” The man said he would like to press charges.
• LARCENY: A Grayce Avenue woman reported Friday that someone stole her Niagara County Credit Union debit card from her purse. The credit union reported several transactions, totaling at least $61.72, had occurred at Town of Lockport businesses.