Four charged with gang assault
Four city men were charged with gang assault, two counts of second-degree assault and third-degree assault after an incident Friday at the Diamond Bar.
Police responded to State Street for the report of a fight Friday and found the victim unconscious in the parking lot with an abrasion on his head. Another victim had also been punched.
Angel L. Roman, 21, and Juan B. Roman Jr., 21, both of 115 Washington St.; Allen Tomaino Jr., 21, 475 Hawley St.; and Ruben Ruiz, 19, 6108 Ruhlman Road, Apt 2., all were arrested.
According to the report, the incident started when the victim requested identification in the bar. The men fled to Minard Street and were located by police on Amelia Street.
ASSAULT: Mohammad T. Abdellatif, 26, 191 Fareway St., Grand Island, was charged at 10:48 p.m. Friday with third-degree assault after attacking a woman at a party. According to witnesses, a woman was at a party on 19th Street when Abdellatif arrived and began arguing with her. He allegedly headbutted the woman, punched her and knocked her to the ground. Witnesses also observed him cause damage to some nearby chairs before fleeing the scene, according to the police report.
THEFT: A supervisor at a restaurant along Niagara Falls Boulevard reported around 1 p.m. Saturday someone had taken a wallet from her purse. The supervisor kept the purse in an unlocked office and observed her wallet missing, which contained $50, identification and credit cards, according to the police report. The woman reportedly canceled her credit cards immediately.
GUN FOUND: Around 6:35 p.m. Friday, a Niagara Falls resident was clearing out an apartment along Main Street to show to tenants when she found a long-barreled shotgun, according to the police report. The gun was turned over to police.
This Week's Circulars
- Falls police investigate four separate reports of gunfire
- Body found in lower river
- 'Somewhere' is everything Pat Stack hoped it'd be
- Falls murder suspect may face additional charges
- Troubling times for Rapids Theatre
- Suspect charged in fatal shooting on 18th Street
- Former Penn State walk-on Jason Vranic brings credible message to Niagara Falls football
- Former Rainbow Centre Mall reimagined
- Searchers spend Tuesday searching Niagara River
- Park police confirm recovery of Kameron Stenzel