PROPERTY DAMAGE: A property owner on the 3800 block of Youngstown Road reported a pickup truck struck his mailbox, drove over his lawn and fled west on Youngstown Road about 6:20 p.m. Thursday. A responding sheriff's deputy observed evidence of a vehicle driving over the mailbox and through the victim's yard, according to the sheriff's office.
• DISORDERLY CONDUCT: Matthew T. Herkelmann, 29, of Mead Street., North Tonawanda, was arrested 2:14 a.m. Friday on Mead Street for disorderly conduct. Bail was set at $100.
• IDENTITY THEFT: Daniel P. Chirayath, 37, of Robert Drive, North Tonawanda, was arrested at 9:31 a.m. Thursday for second-degree identity theft. Bail was set at $750.
• POSSESSION: Christina G. Feathers, 25, of Park Avenue, Youngstown, was arrested at 11:49 a.m. Friday on 25th Street, Niagara Falls, after being picked up on a warrant for failure to appear in court on a charge of fifth-degree criminal possession of stolen property. Bail was set at $800.
City of Tonawanda
• WARRANT: Joshua R. Hakes, 24, of Keil Street, North Tonawanda, was arrested at 11 a.m. Thursday after he surrendered on two bench warrants for third-degree aggravated unlicensed operation. All fines were paid.
City of Lockport
• DWI: Heather L. Colton, 44, 227 Jackson St., was charged with driving while intoxicated, having an open alcoholic beverage in the vehicle, no seat belt and disobeying a stop sign at 12:30 a.m. Saturday, according to Lockport police.