• ARREST: A Falls man was arrested after a shoplifting incident at a store in the 1500 block of Pine Avenue at 3:20 a.m. Tuesday. Raymond Lamar Skinner, 32, 1131 Niagara Ave., Apt. 4, was charged with petit larceny and fifth-degree criminal possession of stolen property. He is accused of taking three cases of beer without paying for them.
• ARREST: A Falls woman was arrested after a shoplifting incident at a store in the 1500 block of Military Road at 9:30 p.m. Monday. Danielle Monique Washington, 23, 1364 North Ave., was charged with petit larceny. She is accused of taking more than $282 worth of merchandise without paying for the items.
• SHOOTING: Police are investigating a shooting in the 1900 block of Cudaback Avenue. A 42-year-old man told officers that he was standing outside of his home, at 2:11 a.m. Tuesday, when a car, traveling north on 19th Street stopped in the 200 block. The victim said a male suspect got out of the car and began shouting at him and then fired three shots at him. The suspect then ran back to his car and sped away. The victim was not injured in the incident.
• ARREST: A Falls man was arrested after a fight in the 1500 block of Willow Avenue at 3 a.m. Tuesday. Nassan M. Scott, 20, 3510 Highland Ave., was charged with third-degree assault and second-degree harassment. He is accused of repeatedly punching a woman in the head during the fight.
• ARREST: A Falls man was arrested on drug and other charges after a traffic stop in the 700 block of 16th Street at 4:53 a.m. Tuesday. Eric Scott Chapman, 19, 2009 Seneca Ave., was charged with unlawful possession of marijuana, third-degree aggravated unlicensed operation of a motor vehicle and failure to stop at a stop sign. Police said Chapman had more than 8 grams of marijuana in his possession at the time of the stop.