City of Lockport
• DWI: Daryl J. Johnson, 56, 675 Johnston Drive, Youngstown, was charged Sunday with first-degree operating a motor vehicle impaired by drugs, driving while ability impaired, driving while intoxicated, two illegal signal changes and drinking alcohol in a motor vehicle on the highway after a 3:41 p.m. traffic stop on Niagara Street. A DRE test determined that she was under the influence of drugs, according to Lockport Police Department. She was released upon recognizance.
• ARREST: A Falls man was arrested after police found him spray-painting a city-owned vehicle. Thomas D. Colucci, 20, 3723 Walnut Ave., was charged with making graffiti and fourth-degree criminal mischief. Officers said they spotted Colucci spray-painting a trailer in the 900 block of Robbins Drive at 10:38 p.m. Wednesday.
• BURGLARY: Police are investigating a burglary in the 600 block of 16th Street. A 31-year-old woman told officers that sometime between midnight and 5 a.m. Thursday, someone broke into her home by breaking a window. The victim said a TV, a pair of boots and two Trac phones were taken.
• ARREST: A Falls man was arrested on drug and other charges after a traffic stop in the 7500 block of Edison Avenue at 12:44 p.m. Thursday. Jaquan J. Hudson, 21, 2425 Orleans Ave., was charged with unlawful possession of marijuana, third-degree aggravated unlicensed operation of a motor vehicle and failure to stop at a stop sign. Hudson was found to have about one gram of pot in his possession at the time of the stop. His vehicle also contained drug paraphernalia.
• BURGLARY: Police are investigating a burglary in the 2400 block of Pierce Avenue. A 61-year-old woman told officers that sometime between 11 p.m. Wednesday and 12:15 p.m. Thursday, someone broke into her garage by forcing open a door. The victim said a lawnmower was taken.
• ARREST: A Falls man was arrested on multiple charges after a traffic stop in the 2200 block of Niagara Avenue at 6:08 p.m. Thursday. Leonard James, 50, 2633 Welch Ave., was charged with driving while intoxicated, driving the wrong way on a one-way street and refusal to take a breath test. Police said they saw James driving the wrong way in the 2400 block of Cleveland Avenue. Officers said James had an odor of alcoholic beverage on his breath and was combative with them. James refused to take field sobriety tests or a breathalyzer test.
• BURGLARY: Police are investigating a burglary in the 700 block of Monteagle Ridge. A 22-year-old man told officers that sometime between 4:51 and 4:56 p.m. Thursday, someone broke into his home through a basement window. The victim said nothing was taken from the home.