• THEFT: A Lewiston man reported that someone had smashed out a rear window of his ‘14 Dodge Ram while it was parked behind a business on the 600 block of Main Street between 8:30 a.m. and 12:30 p.m. Monday. A black Converse bag containing clothes and a phone charger was taken from the vehicle.
• THEFT: A Brockport woman reported to Falls police on Monday night that someone had taken her wallet while she was at the Seneca Niagara resort & Casino. The woman said surveillance showed that she dropped the wallet at one point and and another woman picked it up and walked out of the casino with it. The victim said the wallet contained her driver’s license and a credit card.
• BURGLARY: A Walnut Avenue resident reported to Falls police Monday that sometime between 4:15 and 6:45 p.m. someone broke into his home by breaking a pane of glass in a door and took a jar containing $3 in change.
• INCIDENT: A Falls man checking on a vacant rental property he owns on 17th Street told police he found a man sleeping on the floor surrounded by empty beer bottles. Jack R. Kicak, 48, no known address, was taken into custody on charges of fourth-degree criminal mischief and second-degree criminal trespass.
• ARREST: A Falls man was charged in connection with a car break-in in the 3800 block of Macklem Avenue. Davante L. Kent, 20, 1034 Michigan Ave., was charged with fourth-degree criminal possession of stolen property. Police said they found Kent in possession of several credit cards, a health insurance card and a driver’s license that did not belong to him while he was being booked at 8:35 a.m. Sunday for his arrest on two outstanding warrants. Officers were able to locate the owner of the property, who told them the items had been stolen from his vehicle.