• BURGLARY: A resident on the 1000 block of Cleveland Avenue reported to Falls police on Wednesday morning that sometime between 4:30 and 11:30 p.m. Tuesday someone forced open a door and stole $90 from his apartment.
• BURGLARY: A resident on the 1000 block of Linwood Avenue told police that sometime between 9 a.m. and 9 p.m. Sunday someone entered their home and took a $200 TV. The resident said the door may have been left unlocked.
• HARASSMENT: A 71st Street resident called police Tuesday to report they had received a threatening call. The resident said the caller was demanding money that a relative owed someone and the caller said they had access to all their personal information, such as Social Security number and address. Police spoke with the relative who told them they thought the debt had been taken care of.
• VANDALISM: A resident on the 7800 block of Lindbergh Avenue reported to police that sometime overnight Tuesday someone smashed the passenger front window of their ‘02 Chevy Trailblazer. The victim told police they may know who the suspect was but wouldn’t share than information with the officer.
• PETIT LARCENY: Breyuanna J. Reed, 27, of 169 Zelmer St., Buffalo, was arrested at 8:46 p.m. Monday at the Walmart at 886 Niagara Falls Blvd. for petit larceny. Bail was set at $500.
• PETIT LARCENY: Jalesa T. Brown, 30, of 80 Sunset St., Buffalo, was arrested at 8:46 p.m. Monday at the Walmart at 886 Niagara Falls Blvd. for petit larceny. Bail was set at $500.
• ASSAULT: Charles M. Perfetti, 35, of 544 Fairmont Ave., North Tonawanda, was arrested at 5:30 a.m. Monday at his residence for third-degree assault and endangering the welfare of a child following an apparent domestic dispute. He was held for court.
• DISORDERLY CONDUCT: Rebecca R. Krueger, 21, of 167 Montblue Drive, Williamsville, was arrested at 6:10 p.m. Friday at 279 Wheatfield St. for disorderly conduct. Bail was set at $100.