A ceremony to recognize the ongoing commitment of business owners and community members involved in the revitalization of Niagara Falls was held Monday at City Market.
Featured in the video are Tony Poletti, president of the Pine Avenue Redevelopment Project and owner of Marketside Restaurant, and Lisa Tucker French, co-founder and executive director of Field & Fork Network and co-chair for the NF Local Food Action Plan and Healthy Food Healthy People work group.
As featured on
This Week's Circulars
Our mother, Jean S. (Olejarz) Grabon, 99 years old, passed away on November 13, 2019 at the Erie County Medical Center one month short of her 100th birthday. She was born in Niagara Falls on December 11, 1919 the daughter of the late Anthony and Bernice (Skrobacz) Olejarz. She is survived by…
- Resignations rock SPCA of Niagara
- Snow-removal funds dry up in the Falls
- Police report request on Aug. 27 armed robbery improperly handled in NT
- Filmmakers take to WHY Coffee Shop
- Sullivan: Bills out of cupcakes as schedule takes a turn
- 'Commander Tom' lives on
- Lewiston police officer accused of secretly filming woman resigns
- Tony Hawk Foundation funds coming to Lockport?
- Gaskill student hailed as hero
- Beautiful bountiful breakfasts: Two Niagara B&B owners share favorite recipes