Niagara Falls will be granted $10 million in New York State Downtown Revitalization Initiative (DRI) funds.
Gov. Andrew Cuomo made the announcement during a press conference in the city on Wednesday.
August 14, 2019 – Niagara Falls, NY
As featured on
This Week's Circulars
- Landlord wins $531,000 judgement against former Honey's/Buffalo Wing Joint owners
- Sullivan: Big win finally gives Bills fans reason to buy in
- Two-car accident claims life of Falls woman
- Falls babysitter gets 25 years for causing infant's death
- GUEST VIEW: Now is the time to act on school bus safety
- 2020 Premier to honor Gorman, Demler
- TOMPKINS: Getting the facts straight on the garbage fee
- Car slides under tractor trailer on Boulevard
- Casal's hosting another Fight Night
- Wilson's Faery named GNN Sports Football Player of the Year
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.