FROM DELISH MAGAZINE: "The Operalicious Cookbook" has recipes for every great opera, including a polenta recipe contributed by Nickel City Opera Star Suzanne Fatta. Watch her make the delicious dish with the help of Nickel City Opera founder Valerian Ruminski.
This Week's Circulars
Our mother, Jean S. (Olejarz) Grabon, 99 years old, passed away on November 13, 2019 at the Erie County Medical Center one month short of her 100th birthday. She was born in Niagara Falls on December 11, 1919 the daughter of the late Anthony and Bernice (Skrobacz) Olejarz. She is survived by…
Martha Janese, 82, passed away on November 5, 2019, at Newfane Rehab. Born in Buffalo, NY, she was the daughter of the late Jules and Goldie (Forman) Bendes; wife of Michael R. Janese, Sr.; mother of Ellen (fiance Don) Thomson and Bernard Seman; step-mother to Michael (Joyce) Janese and Sher…
- Snow-removal funds dry up in the Falls
- Falls man gets 50 years for Poppy's Bar shooting
- Lewiston police officer accused of secretly filming woman resigns
- Sullivan: Everyone saw this one coming, except the Bills
- Tony Hawk Foundation funds coming to Lockport?
- Ida Massaro to be honored by Friends of the Library
- Lewiston monument ready for its unveiling
- Gaskill student hailed as hero
- Suit: NCCC leaders retaliated against complainants
- Langworthy defends Trump amid impeachment inquiry