This Week's Circulars
- Two plead guilty to arson murder
- Mom sentenced in child death in the Falls
- Murder sentence is unclear after hearing
- Fatal accident draws prison term
- Falls woman involved in fatal crash heads to prison
- NW's Elanna Lysiak named Softball Player of the Year; plus, 2021 All-Area team
- BLOTTER: Police reports for Sept. 15
- Sullivan: Preseason darling Bills don't answer the bell
- BLOTTER: Police reports for Sept. 14
- NFR to get $875K property tax refund
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Toledo put a scare into Notre Dame Saturday, but the No. 8 Fighting Irish prevailed with a 32-29 win over the Rockets. It was the first home game for Notre Dame with a full crowd on hand since the end of the 2019 season.
Chef Joe Belardi of Tecla Rustic Bistro and Bar Italian restaurant gives a quick tour of his new restaurant in Sanborn, NY, which is named for his grandmother and his daughter; and then he demonstrates how he makes his house specialty, gnocchi.
Anthony Vilardo, president of USA Niagara Development Corp. talks with Niagara Gazette reporter Michele DeLuca about where New York State's $10 million Downtown Revitalization Award will be spent on Main Street in the Bridge District of Niagara Falls.
Robert Richardson, the founder of Blue Cardinal Capital which owns 40 properties on and around Main Street in Niagara Falls, talks about the potential he sees in the Bridge District of that thoroughfare with Michele DeLuca of the Niagara Gazette.
On a walkabout through the Bridge District of Main Street, Niagara Falls Mayor Robert Restaino talks with Niagara Gazette reporter Michele DeLuca about the plans that could revitalize the street.