This Week's Circulars
- Erie County police chase comes to an end in the Falls
- Half dozen parole officers in Niagara Falls test positive for COVID
- Video details police encounter with sheriff's son
- Falls teen gets 10-year prison term for crime spree
- Schumer feeling heat over Supreme Court
- Youth has NW girls XC near top of NFL, excited for future
- Local early voting numbers indicate high turnout
- Trump orders Delphi pensions review
- Sullivan: Not much to take out of beating hapless Jets
- Lewiston women face new charges in child abuse case
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Elton Hayes and Kevin Brockway talk about Indiana's upset of Penn State; Bill Burt and George Bremer discuss Super Bowl contenders; Clay Horning breaks down a big day for Sooners in the NFL.
On this week's edition of the Gridiron Show with Ron Poniewasz Jr. and Luxenberg Garbett Kelly George, P.C.'s Larry Kelly talk about the playoff situation in Class 2A and highlight our athlete of the week, Union's Anthony Nealy.
George Bremer and Bill Burt debate the top teams in the AFC and NFC; Kevin Brockway and Elton Hayes prep for the opening of Big Ten football season; and Clay Horning riffs on the ways the Rays play baseball.
George Bremer and Bill Burt discuss COVID-19 and rookie quarterbacks in the NFL, Kevin Brockway updates us on college basketball and Clay Horning gives his take on the great debate: Michael Jordan or LeBron James?
In this week's episode, George Bremer and Bill Burt talk about COVID-19 drama unfolding in the NFL, Elton Hayes and Kevin Brockway discuss the Big Ten's upcoming start to football season and Clay Horning goes in-depth on the Heat's Jimmy Butler.
George Bremer and Bill Burt talk about the Chiefs' dominance after KC walloped the Ravens; Elton Hayes and Kevin Brockway debate whether Big Ten teams should have been included in polls; and Clay Horning muses on the NBA Finals and whether the Heat can pull off an upset of the Lakers.