This Week's Circulars
- Rare insect found in Niagara Gorge
- JOE GENCO: Measuring schools differently
- Falls woman involved in fatal crash heads to prison
- BLOTTER: Police reports for Sept. 15
- Fatal accident draws prison term
- BLOTTER: Police reports for Sept. 17
- Sullivan: Bills squish any inkling of rivalry with Fish
- NW's Elanna Lysiak named Softball Player of the Year; plus, 2021 All-Area team
- BLOTTER: Police reports for Sept. 16
- Niagara Falls set to host Wheatfield in first night football game at new complex
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
A political newcomer, but lifelong Falls resident, is throwing his hat into the ring for a seat on the Falls City Council.
ATLANTA (AP) — Early in-person voting began Monday in the runoff elections for Georgia's two U.S. Senate seats, with lines reported to be shorter than in the first days of early voting for the general election last month.
CNHI LLC newspapers, including the Niagara Gazette, are surveying readers to track political views and feelings about the country as we move toward the Nov. 3 elections.
NEW YORK — Presidential politics move fast. The race is tightening somewhat in some states, but Joe Biden is maintaining a remarkably stable lead over President Donald Trump in most national polls five weeks before Election Day as early voting intensifies. Still, the Republican president has…
ALBANY — A new poll released Monday shows New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo holding big leads over two potential Republican challengers and "Sex and the City" star Cynthia Nixon, who reportedly is considering challenging the Democrat as he seeks a third term in office.
AKRON, Ohio — Republican Donald Trump promised Monday to be "fair, but firm" toward the estimated 11 million immigrants living in the United States illegally, a shift in tone that raised questions on whether he's backtracking from previous pledges to push for mass deportations.
WASHINGTON — Republicans stepped up their attacks Monday on former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton's use of a private email server and pointed to newly released messages to allege that foreign donors to the Democratic presidential nominee's family charity got preferential treatment from h…
A power outage in Albany has severely limited operations at all three Department of Motor Vehicles Offices in Niagara County.