The following is the Niagara County Office for the Aging menu for senior citizens for the week of Sept. 16-20. Suggested contribution is $3.25. Call 438-4020 for site information. Menus are subject to change without notice.
• MONDAY: Julienne salad w/sliced turkey, dressing, potato salad, blueberry muffin, chilled Mandarin oranges.
• TUESDAY: Macaroni and cheese, stewed tomatoes, dinner roll, chilled fruit cocktail.
• WEDNESDAY: Veal parmesan w/tomato sauce, Rotini pasta, parmesan, salad, dressing, wheat bread, Heavenly Hash dessert.
• THURSDAY: Baked ham, whipped sweet potatoes, peas, rye bread, peach.
• FRIDAY: Meatloaf w/gravy, ketchup, garlic mashed potatoes, mixed vegetables, wheat roll, cookies.