The following is the Niagara County Office for the Aging menu for senior citizens for the week of Oct. 7-11. Suggested contribution is $3.25. Call 438-4020 for site information. Menus are subject to change without notice.
• MONDAY: Cheese tortellini with three meatballs and tomato sauce, parmesan, broccoli, dinner roll, orange.
• TUESDAY: Boneless chicken breast, with pasta jar diniére sauce, parmesan, lima beans, wheat roll, Peach Polka Dot dessert.
• WEDNESDAY: Ground beef and mushroom casserole w/biscuit, green beans, cauliflower, Snickerdoodle cookies.
• THURSDAY: Garden burger w/chunky salsa on wheat hamburger roll, ketchup/mustard/relish, Potatoes Anna, carrots, cantaloupe.
• FRIDAY: Chicken leg with gravy, mashed potatoes, peas, cornbread, banana pudding.