The following is the Niagara County Office for the Aging menu for senior citizens for the week of June 10-14. Suggested contribution is $3.25. Call 438-4020 for site information. Menus are subject to change without notice.
• MONDAY: Broccoli cheese strata, potato wedges, cauliflower, wheat bread, chocolate chip cookies.
• TUESDAY: Center cut breaded pork chop, mashed potatoes, barbecued lima beans, dinner roll, apple script.
• WEDNESDAY: Sliced roast beef w/gravy, horseradish/sour cream, baked potato w/sour cream, candied baby carrots, hard roll, Tuxedo Bar dessert.
• THURSDAY: Grilled chicken breast w/lettuce and tomatoes on hamburger roll, mayonnaise, Italian pasta salad, zucchini and tomatoes, watermelon cubes.
• FRIDAY: Cheeseburger w/tomato, lettuce, onion, pickle chips on wheat hamburger roll, ketchup/mustard, seasoned rice w/broccoli, chilled cucumber, pepper and tomato salad, fruit salad.