The following is the Niagara County Office for the Aging menu for senior citizens for the week of June 3-7. Suggested contribution is $3.25. Call 438-4020 for site information. Menus are subject to change without notice.
• MONDAY: Baked chicken leg w/gravy, potato salad, peas, cornbread, apple.
• TUESDAY: Veggie burger w/lettuce tomato on hamburger roll, ketchup/mustard/relish/mayonnaise, Potatoes Anna, green beans, cantaloupe.
• WEDNESDAY: cheese Tortellini with three meatballs and tomato sauce, parmesan, broccoli, Italian bread, vanilla pudding.
• THURSDAY: Ham & Pasta Privavera, parmesan, corn, diner roll, Peach Polka Dot dessert.
• FRIDAY: Sliced turkey w/gravy served over bread stuffing, cranberry sauce, peas, carrots, mushrooms, biscuit, chocolate pudding w/whipped topping.