The following is the Niagara County Office for the Aging menu for senior citizens for the week of June 17-21. Suggested contribution is $3.25. Call 438-4020 for site information. Menus are subject to change without notice.
• MONDAY: Swiss mushroom burger on hamburger roll, mustard/ketchup, macaroni salad, French style green beans, Tapioca pudding.
• TUESDAY: Cheese manicotti w/tomato sauce, parmesan, spinach, Italian bread, Fruited gelatin w/whipped topping.
• WEDNESDAY: Sweet and sour pork served over seasoned rice, Chinese noodles’ garnish, brussel sprouts, dinner roll, nectarine.
• THURSDAY: Chicken strip salad, dressing, Greek potatoes, wheat bread, chilled pears.
• FRIDAY: Mild Italian sausage link w/green peppers and onions on hot dog roll, mustard/ketchup, scalloped potatoes, vegetables, yellow poke cake w/topping.