The following is the Niagara County Office for the Aging menu for senior citizens for the week of Jan. 6-10. Suggested contribution is $3.25. Call 438-4020 for site information. Menus are subject to change without notice.
• MONDAY: Grilled chicken breast on hamburger bun, mayonnaise, scalloped potatoes, mixed vegetables, Hawaiian Delight cake.
• TUESDAY: Beef stew, seasoned spinach, warm biscuit, banana.
• WEDNESDAY: Salisbury steak w/gravy, vegetable soup w/crackers, shipped sweet potatoes, wheat dinner roll, Mandarin orange Delight w/topping.
• THURSDAY: Ground beef and mushroom casserole, waxed beans broccoli, deluxe fruit salad.
• FRIDAY: Roasted pork au jus, garlic mashed potatoes, parsley carrots, dinner roll, apple crisp w/topping.