The following is the Niagara County Office for the Aging menu for senior citizens for the week of Jan. 13-17. Suggested contribution is $3.25. Call 438-4020 for site information. Menus are subject to change without notice.
• MONDAY: Stuffed cabbage w/tomato meat sauce, mashed potato, french-style green beans, wheat bread, apricots.
• TUESDAY: Roasted chicken leg w/gravy, seasoned rice, mixed vegetables, whole wheat dinner roll, pumpkin Bavarian.
• WEDNESDAY: Macaroni and cheese casserole, stewed tomatoes, wheat bread, grapes.
• THURSDAY: Seasoned Greek chicken breast w/feta crumbles, Lentil soup w/crackers, carrots 1/2 wheat pita, Hello Dolly Bar.
• FRIDAY: Spaghetti and meatballs w/tomato sauce, parmesan, chef salad, dressings, Italian bread, fruited gelatin w/topping.