The following is the Niagara County Office for the Aging menu for senior citizens for the week of Dec. 2-6. Suggested contribution is $3.25. Call 438-4020 for site information. Menus are subject to change without notice.
• MONDAY: Spaghetti and meatballs w/tomato sauce, parmesan cheese, chef salad w/salad dressing, Italian bread, chilled cinnamon pears.
• TUESDAY: Seasoned Greek chicken breast w/Feta crumbles, Greek-style potatoes, pepper pot soup w/crackers, 1/2 whole wheat pita, banana.
• WEDNESDAY: Stuffed cabbage roll with meat sauce, mashed potatoes, French green beans, dinner roll, fruited gelatin w/whipped topping.
• THURSDAY: Oven roasted chicken leg w/gravy, seasoned rice w/parsley, mixed vegetables, whole wheat dinner roll, Pumpkin Bavarian.
• FRIDAY: Homemade macaroni and cheese, steamed broccoli, wheat bread, Hello Dolly Bar.