The following is the Niagara County Office for the Aging menu for senior citizens for the week of Dec. 10-14. Suggested contribution is $3.25. Call 438-4020 for site information. Menus are subject to change without notice.
• MONDAY: Salisbury steak w/gravy, au gratin potatoes, vegetables, rye bread, oatmeal raisin cookies.
• TUESDAY: Breaded chicken drumsticks, baked beans, vegetables, wheat bread, Jello Poke cake.
• WEDNESDAY: Beef stroganoff, linguine, mixed vegetables, biscuit, Heavenly Hash.
• THURSDAY: Vegetable lasagna, parmesan, spinach, Italian bread, chilled peaches.
• FRIDAY: Grilled chicken breast w/lettuce and tomato on wheat sandwich roll, mayonnaise, tri-color pasta salad, cheesy broccoli soup, fresh fruit.