The following is the Niagara County Office for the Aging menu for senior citizens for the week of Aug. 5-9. Suggested contribution is $3.25. Call 438-4020 for site information. Menus are subject to change without notice.
• MONDAY: Meatloaf w/gravy, ketchup, garlic mashed potatoes, mixed vegetables, wheat roll, cookies.
• TUESDAY: Julienne salad w/sliced turkey, salad dressing, potato salad, blueberry muffin, chilled mandarin oranges.
• WEDNESDAY: Macaroni and cheese, stewed tomatoes, dinner roll, chilled fruit cocktail.
• THURSDAY: Veal Parmesan w/tomato sauce, rotini pasta, parmesan cheese, tossed salad, dressing, wheat bread, Heavenly Hash dessert.
• FRIDAY: Swiss mushroom burger on hamburger roll, mustard/ketchup, macaroni salad, green beans, tapioca pudding.