The following is the Niagara County Office for the Aging menu for senior citizens for the week of Aug. 19-23. Suggested contribution is $3.25. Call 438-4020 for site information. Menus are subject to change without notice.
• MONDAY: Goulash, parmesan, mixed vegetables, wheat bread, chilled pears.
• TUESDAY: Chicken fingers w/barbecue sauce, Potatoes O’Brien, three-bean salad, rice pudding w/whipped topping, dinner roll.
• WEDNESDAY: Turkey and cheese sub, mayonnaise/mustard, potato salad, green beans, grapes.
• THURSDAY: Breakfast casserole, seasoned confetti rice, broccoli, assorted muffins, Mandarin Orange Delight.
• FRIDAY: Steak salad, assorted dressings, pea and pasta salad, dinner roll, brownie.