The following is the Niagara County Office for the Aging menu for senior citizens for the week of Aug. 26-30. Suggested contribution is $3.25. Call 438-4020 for site information. Menus are subject to change without notice.
• MONDAY: Garden burger on wheat hamburger roll, w/lettuce/tomato, ketchup/mustard/relish/mayonnaise, Potatoes Anna, green beans, cantaloupe.
• TUESDAY: Cheese Tortellini w/three meatballs and tomato sauce, parmesan, broccoli, Italian bread, vanilla pudding.
• WEDNESDAY: Hot dog (cooked or raw) or hamburger on roll, condiments, lettuce/tomato/onions, macaroni salad, baked beans, watermelon, frosted brownie, lemonade.
• THURSDAY: Ham & Pasta Privaera, parmesan, corn, dinner roll, Peach Polka Dot dessert.
• FRIDAY: Baked chicken leg w/gravy, mashed potatoes, peas, biscuit, orange.