Margaret A. Dunlap (nee Wilson), age 94, of Lockport, entered into rest on Sunday, March 2, 2008 at her home. Born December 8, 1913 in Renova, PA, she was the daughter of the late Amos and Jessie (nee Lundy) Wilson.
Margaret graduated from Williamsport High School. She married John “Elwood” Dunlap February 21, 1942 in Williamsport, PA. He died February 19, 1997. She was a member of the Wrights Corners Presbyterian Church. Margaret had worked at Lockport Memorial Hospital as a nurse. Margaret enjoyed being with her family. She had lived in Lockport since 1973; previously of East Amherst and Pennsylvania.
Dear mother of John (Pat) Dunlap of Depew, Betty (Robert) Hall of Lockport and Gene Dunlap of North Tonawanda. She is also survived by six grandchildren and several great-grandchildren. She was predeceased by two grandchildren.
Family and friends are invited to attend visitation at the Kenneth H. Sherrie Funeral Home, 6139 East Avenue, Newfane on Wednesday from 2-4 and 7-9 PM. Funeral services will be held on Thursday at 11:00 AM from the funeral home with Pastor Lewis R. Bigler officiating. Interment will be in Acacia Park Cemetery. Memorials appreciated to Niagara Hospice. Please sign register book at www.sherriefuneralhome.com.
This Week's Circulars
- Michael Brown beyond Love Canal
- Guns, drugs seized during Pierce Avenue raid
- New life for Rainbow Mall
- Falls man pleads in fatal crash
- State AG suing Niagara-Wheatfield over lack of response to sexual assault and bullying incidents
- Youngstown man killed in Lewiston crash
- Falls woman admits thefts from U.S. Postal Service
- Law enforcement task force goes looking for violent felony fugitives in the Falls
- Bradberry, Gayle, Lightfoot reunite for 716-585 Classic
- Big plans for downtown