John H. Raymond, Sr., age 76, of the Town of Wheatfield, entered into rest November 23, 2009 at Niagara Hospice House, Town of Lockport, NY. Born in Niagara Falls, NY on August 27, 1933 to the late Joseph and Mary (Pawlikowski) Raymond. He attended local schools and was a U.S. Army veteran, serving during the Korean War. John was employed at the Salvation Army Thrift Store, and enjoyed collecting antiques.Survivors include two sons, Timothy Raymond and Brian (Nancy) Raymond, both of Niagara Falls; four grandchildren, Alexandria, Aaron, Michael and Jennifer; several brothers, sisters, aunts, uncles, nieces and nephews. John was predeceased by a son, John H. Raymond, Jr.Friends are invited to attend a memorial service, conducted by Pastor Michael A. Keicher, on Saturday (Nov. 28) at 10:30 AM in the DUBOIS FUNERAL HOME, 2436 Niagara Road, (Bergholz) in Wheatfield. There will be no prior visitation. In lieu of flowers, memorial contributions may be made to Niagara Hospice, Inc. Visit www.legacy.com/niagara-gazette for on-line guest register.
This Week's Circulars
Visitation on Thursday, June 17, 2021, from 4-7 PM at the RHONEY FUNERAL HOME, 5893 Hoover Road, Sanborn, with Funeral Services at 7:00 PM. Flowers gratefully declined. Memorials to Pets Alive WNY, 7007 Campbell Blvd., North Tonawanda 14120. Visit rhoneyfuneralhome.com.
- Suspect who nearly ran over Falls detective arrested
- Falls man driving more than 100 mph on Boulevard faces felony charges
- Former Mayor Vince Anello remembered
- Woman with loaded gun arrested during stabbing investigation
- Niagara Falls man arraigned on assault and weapons charges
- BLOTTER: Police reports for June 8
- Woman faces charges after driving into city fire truck
- Former Lockport, YSU football star Randy Smith donates trophies
- Former MLB pick, NU baseball star's daughter shining for R-H
- Demos: Not goodbye, just see you later