Blanche Mastrole passed away peacefully May 27, 2008 after a courageous battle with cancer. Her journey concluded under the compassionate and supportive care of Niagara Hospice. Blanche was born in Newark, NJ on January 27, 1941. She was predeceased by her husband Ralph Francis Mastrole, in 1997.
She was the mother of Lynn Adams (Robert) of Centerport, NY, Jane Schaefer (Steven) of East Greenwich, RI, Barbara Surace (Louis) of Lockport, NY and Michael Mastrole (Diane) of Moriches, NY; grandmother of Francesca, Louis Jr., Matthew and Antoinette Surace, Kelsey and Katherine Adams, Ariana, Austin and Kaitlyn Schaefer, and Andrew and Ethan Mastrole.
A private funeral service will be held Friday, May 30, 2008 at Our Lady Queen of Martyrs, Roman Catholic Church, Centerport, NY. A memorial mass will be held Saturday, August 23, 2008 at 10:00 a.m. at St. John the Baptist Roman Catholic Church, Lockport. In lieu of flowers, the family has requested donations be made to Niagara Hospice, 4675 Sunset Drive, Lockport, NY 14094.
This Week's Circulars
- State taking Ferry, Walnut down to one lane
- Rare insect found in Niagara Gorge
- JOE GENCO: Measuring schools differently
- BLOTTER: Police reports for Sept. 17
- Falls woman involved in fatal crash heads to prison
- Sullivan: Bills squish any inkling of rivalry with Fish
- BLOTTER: Police reports for Sept. 16
- Niagara Falls set to host Wheatfield in first night football game at new complex
- NFR to get $875K property tax refund
- BLOTTER: Police reports for Sept. 21
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.