Picketers march in front of the GM Powertrain Tonawanda Engine Plant in the Town of Tonawanda Monday morning. United Auto Workers 774 members went on strike after midnight on Monday. Tonawanda workers said temporary employee pay was an issue.
This Week's Circulars
Visitation Wednesday, 11 AM in the WILLIAMSON FUNERAL HOME, 635 Main Street. Funeral to follow at Noon.
- Police task force conducts street sweep in the Falls
- Mother of slain Falls teen speaks out against release of one of her killers
- Police find urn with cremated remains outside Military Road restaurant
- State officials relent on new license plates
- Judge to look at mental health records of two victims in Lewiston party house case
- Cuomo makes primary official
- Sullivan: Allen becoming more star than starter
- Sullivan: Credit Allen for turnaround after dreadful start
- USA Band celebrating 35 years
- Body recovered from Niagara Gorge Sunday night