Niagara Gazette and Lockport Union Sun & Journal music writer Thom Jennings talks about the urban legends associated with The Ohio Players song “Love Rollercoaster” and the debut album from Dark Water. Thom also dishes on Rock Hall inductees but forgets to mention the Notorious B.I.G. Th…
This Week's Circulars
50, entered into peace January 16, 2020. Parents, Eugene Boice, Lori Phelan; siblings, Andrea, Scott, Gina, Darcie, Tommy; children, Amanda and Bert. She touched the lives of many and will be sadly missed by all who knew her.
Passed away January 22, 2020. Beloved mother of Sherry Doel, Keith and Dawn Matthews; grandmother of three grandchildren and three great-grandchildren. Private funeral services were held. Please visit mjcoluccifuneralchapel .com for online condolences.
- Home invasion victim facing drug charge
- Cold case: Looking for a break in unsolved '98 homicide
- Stolen car, robbery incidents reported in casino parking ramp
- Another smash-and-grab burglary in Falls business district
- From Gallo to Gather -- and something more
- Pedestrian injured in hit-and-run in the Falls
- Medical van driver attacked, robbed while dropping off Falls client
- ONE OF US: Former Niagara SPCA staffer is creating a haven for senior dogs
- Sullivan: Impossible to ignore Bills' Mahomes misfire
- City accountant resigns in NT