Niagara Gazette — BASEBALL/SOFTBALL
• CANISIUS CLINICS: Canisius College will host an array of baseball clinics, offering hitting and pitching lessons to youth players. Prices range from $100-$230. For more information, contact Mike McRae at 716-888-8485 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
• EXHIBITION NEAR COOPERSTOWN: The Blue Jays Baseball Club, based in Grand Gorge, NY, is sponsoring a high school exhibition series in the Cooperstown area in the Spring of 2014 for varsity and junior varsity teams. They are also sponsoring three-game summer tournaments for 13U, 14U, 16U and 18U clubs. Night games can be scheduled. Trophies awarded. For additional information, contact Harvey Sandig at 607-652-7740 with your open dates. You can also email him at email@example.com.
• NF BOYS & GIRLS CLUB: The Biddy league is currently recruiting teams for the upcoming season, which starts Nov. 16. Divisions, by age, are: A, 6-10; B, 11-12; and C, 13-14. Entry fee is $100. For more information, call the Niagara Falls Boys and Girls Club at 282-7181.
• NF HOF: The Niagara Falls Men’s Bowling Association is looking for bowlers interested in applying to become a member of the Hall of Fame. Local sanctioned bowlers, at least 45 years old, can pick up an application at any of Niagara Falls’ bowling establishments. Contact Walt Kendzia (283-8169), Harry Chapman (361-1977) or Tony Quaranto (285-3267) for information about where to drop off their applications. The applications have information on the categories of the awards, the instructions and requirements for submission. The deadline for entries is February 11, 2014.
• NIAGARA COUNTY COYOTES: The Coyotes’ Bantam Mixed team has plenty of openings for novice players that would like to learn to skate. The program has already started, but runs through March at Hyde Park. Cost is $225 for the year. Contact Kevin Smith at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.Editor's note: Registrations are scheduled to appear in Monday editions. Submissions should be sent to email@example.com by 5 p.m. Friday. PLEASE PLAN ACCORDINGLY: Last minute requests for publication in editions on other days of the week will no longer be accepted.