Niagara Gazette — Bucky Burleigh scored a hat trick to lead Judi’s Lounge #2 to a 10-4 win over the Molson Gold Leafs in the Tuesday Over-30 Niagara Falls Alumni Hockey League.
Will Orosetta, Steve Ortman and Bill Watson had two goals each while Chris Rechin had a lone tally for the winners. Scoring for the Leafs were Paul Irving and Pete Ranieri, who had two goals apiece.
• Steve Zafuto scored twice to lead AAA Timberline over Marin’s Construction, 5-3. With the win, AAA Timberline holds first place in the league by one point in the standings.
Kerry Clarkson, John Gara and Rich Jenkins also scored for the winners. Sean Rogers, Dan Diez and Paul Labonte scored for Marin’s Construction.
• Josh Prezioso, Kevin Campbell, Mike McDonald and John Zahner got the goals as Mister B’s Restaurant and Lounge defeated Design Department, 4-2. Scoring for Design Department were Louie Zaninovich and Sam Ballsitto.
• Judi’s Lounge #1 and Niagara National skated to a 2-2 tie. Bill Vivian and Rich Sherer had the goals for Judi’s Lounge while Jeff Wozniak and Sal Anello scored for Niagara National.
Honey’s Senior Alumni Hockey League
• Kevin McCumber, Dave Guilliams and Bill Burns had two goals each as the Canadians beat the Flyers, 7-3. Phil Schott completed the scoring for the Canadians with a single goal. Scoring for the Flyers were Randy Seelbinder, Randy Retzlaff and Jeff Trethewey.
• Bill Cline has two goals while Mike Cosaro added a third as the Wild beat the Kings, 3-1. John Murphy had the Kings’ lone goal.
• Dave Dobrint had a hat trick to lead the Rangers over the Leafs, 5-3. Jack Dobrint and Mark Sydor also scored for the winners. Brian Valint, Guido Virtuoso and Jay Stainsby scored for the Leafs.
• The Sabres edged the Bruins, 3-2, on goals by Bruce Zeller, Ken Browning and Mike Wegrzyn. Rich Brooke and Chris Demarco scored for the Bruins.
The Wild and Sabres were tied for first place in the Honey’s Senior Alumni Hockey League with matching records of 4-1 entering this week.