Niagara Gazette — Adam Burns, Dalton Nyitrai and Donovan Brusino had a goal apiece as the Goodfellas Pizzeria Rockets skated to a 3-2 win over the 5 Star Roofing Lightning in the Niagara Jr. Purple Eagles Hockey PeeWee house division.
Devin Banning and Alex Emmert had one assist each for the winners. Austin Durandetto and Joseph Zachary netted the goals for the Lightning, with Wyatt Ketch picking up an assist.
• In the NJPE’s Squirt house division, Tyler Baughman and Ryan Pinzel had two goals each as the Green Environmental Specialists Cobras defeated the Ackerman Plumbing Rangers, 5-3. Andrew Restaino had the Cobra’s other goal.
Zachary Croyle scored twice for the Rangers while Brady Haines added a goal.
• Also in the Squirt division, Cole Bartolotta had four goals to lead the Auto Collision and Glass Red Hawks to a 7-5 win over the Anzalone Electric Hornets. Tom Meal scored two goals for the winners while Matt Ornella added one.
For the Hornets, Jackson Keidel and Connor Dunn both scored two goals while Tyler Figliola had one goal.
• Arien Robinson and John Phillips had eight points each to lead the Pacers over The Family, 24-21, in the 13- & 14-year-old division of the Niagara Falls Boys & Girls Club Biddy Basketball League. Luis Castillo and Angelo Porter led The Family in scoring with six points apiece.
• Also in the 13-14 division, Noah Hutchins had 17 points, leading the Future Stars over the Heat, 39-30. Thomas Owens netted nine points for the Heat.
• Jamel Burton scored nine points to lead New Kids over CCB Elite, 48-39. Imean Davis had 14 points for the Elite.
• In the 11-12 division, Justin Hemphill’s five points led the Future Stars, who defeated the New Kids, 27-17. Hakim Siner led the New Kids with seven points.
• Jaemon Turner scored 11 points while Willie Lightfoot added 10, as Prime Time Players defeated CCB Elite, 31-26. Mehki Starks scored seven points to lead CCB Elite.
• In the 6-10 division, Jalen Duff’s three-pointer lifted Dream Team over New Kids, 23-22. Duff finished the game with seven points. For the New Kids, Rod Brown led in scoring with 13 points.
• Tom DeRosa, Dave Fields, Dave Guilliams and Bill Burns all scored as the Hawks beat the Leafs, 4-1, in the Over-40 Niagara Falls Alumni Hockey League. Pete Herbst had the lone goal for the Leafs.
• Don Tomczak and Tim Osberg both scored twice as the Bruins beat the Canadiens, 5-4. Mike Smith also scored for the Bruins, while Bob Morreale, Phil Stoddard, Brad Halgash and Tom DiLamacer scored for the Canadiens.