Niagara Gazette — BASKETBALL
• HARBOR HOOPS: Twelfth annual 3-on-3 tournament will be held at 9 a.m. Aug. 9 at Clark’s Park in Wilson. Open to players of all ages, all participants will receive a dri-fit t-shirt with this year’s logo. Entry fee is $120 per team. Registration closes Aug. 6. Professional referees will be provided for all games. Registration forms can be obtained by going to www.wcecinc.com or by calling 716-433-1686.
• LOCKPORT CLINIC: The boys’ camp will be held for the 36th time July 7-11. Because of construction at the high school, the camp will be split between the Lockport HS East Gym and the Kenan Center. Grades 5-9 will participate from 8-11 a.m. and grades 9-12 will take place from noon-4 p.m. Cost is $90 grades 9-12 and $80 grades 5-9. Any questions can be directed to Camp Director Dick Russell (434-5357 or 628-6953). Walk-in registration is accepted.
• NCCC CAMP: Niagara County Community College will hold a camp for boys ages 7-14 from 9 a.m.-4 p.m. July 14-17. Cost is $130 per camper, and groups will be broken down by age. For more information or to register, visit www.niagaracc.suny.edu/comm/camps or contact the Athletics Department at 716-210-2520 or 716-614-6270.
• NFB&GC GIRLS: The Niagara Falls Boys & Girls Club, along with Niagara PAL, is recruiting teams for the 12th annual Girls Summer Classic. The league is open to all girls with high school eligibility remaining next season. The Classic will take place on Monday nights from June 30-Aug. 18. The $225 entry fee covers referees, t-shirts and awards. Registration ends Tuesday. For more information, call Mike Hamilton at 282-7181.
• PUSH THE ROCK: Summer camp for boys ages 10-14 will be held from 9 a.m.-3 p.m. June 30-July 3 at Newfane High School. Sponsored by Grace Bible Church, the cost will be $95. Financial assistance is available. For more information or to register, call 778-9081 or visit www.pushtherock.org.