Niagara Gazette — • A Stroll Along the Rim at Whirlpool State Park from 6-8 p.m. Call 282-5154 for registration or additional information.
• Niagara County Chapter of SCOPE (Shooter Committee On Political Education) will be holding their monthly meeting at the American Legion Post in Ransomville starting at 7 p.m. For more info call Don Clark at 791-4628.
• Captain’s meeting for the Wayne County Pro-Am Salmon Team Tournament at 6 p.m. at the Sodus Point Volunteer Fire Company Hall, Route 14, Sodus Point.
• Day one, Lake Ontario Pro-Am Salmon Team Tournament out of Sodus Point/Wayne County. For more information contact Chris Kenyon at 315-879-1341.
• Hike the Whirlpool Rapids Trail from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. with state parks naturalists. For more info or to register call 282-5154.
• King of the Oak three-fish tournament out of Point Breeze, Orleans County. Weigh station at Lake Breeze by 3 p.m. Register at Lake Breeze, Captain’s cove, Four C’s or Narby’s before event.Bill Hilts Jr. is an outdoor writer with the Niagara Tourism and Convention Corporation. Contact him at email@example.com.