Niagara Gazette — The Mark Cerrone 12U Jr Thunderwolves qualified for a playoff spot in the Clarence Travel League thanks to its 14-2 defeat of Clarence. Pitchers James Filippelli, Ian Evans and Mat Carden combined for a three-hitter and eight strikeouts. Filippelli and Evans also hit home runs, and Evans added four RBIs. Nick Clouden went 3 for 3, Cam Dabill went 2 for 3 and Cam Sloma went 2 for 2.
• In 10U travel baseball, the Lewiston Predators dropped a 4-3 decision to the Niagara Nationals. Zach Brydges had three hits, including two doubles. Vincent Mauro hit a two-run single for the Predators, who now have a record of 6-4 for the season.
• In Whirlpool Park Little League baseball, the Quaranto Yankees defeated the J.A Brundage Pirates, 7-3. Jay Granto pitched three scoreless innings and scored four RBIs. Nolan Barker and Charlie Watroba played sharp defense for the Quaranto Yankees while Aiden Robbins had a hot glove in the field for the Pirates.
• In the Hyde Park Babe Ruth Majors, the Tops Tigers doubled up on the Bucky's Barber Shop Yankees, 12-6. John Blevins had three hits for the Tigers, including a home run and double. He also drove home three runs. Eddie Scott added a double and two RBIs for the Tigers, while Quran DuBois hit a home run and double as well as three RBIs for the Yankees.
• In the Hyde Park Minors, the VFW Post 917 Red Sox defeated the Felicetti Concrete A's by a score of 8-2. Riley Cardinali had a home run and RBI for the winners. Noah Light added two RBIs while Jay Brady, Jace Luchese and Wilfredo Borges all drove in a run. For the A's, Tyler Jessie, Josiah Oliver and Rod Miller all had hits.
• The Town of Niagara Rays edged Wilson, 9-7, in Greater Niagara Seniors play. Andrew Porter had two hits including a triple for the Rays. Derek Renko and Mitchell Dinger also had hits. Domenic Senese pitched a complete game, striking out ten Wilson batters.