Niagara Gazette — Nick Manzare scored two goals, while Ken Browning had a goal and two assists, as the Sabres defeated the Kings, 5-4, in the Honey's Senior Alumni Hockey League at Hyde Park Ice Rink.
Mike Wegrzyn and George Miller also scored goals for the Sabres. Bob Maxwell scored two goals for the Kings while Dale Moffit and Tim Osberg had the team's other tallies.
• Bill Burns scored two goals and two assists to lead the Canadians over the Rangers, 9-2. Joe Luna had two goals and one assist for the winners as Tom Derosa added two assists. Jack Dobrint and Dave Dobrint scored the goals for the Rangers.
• Bob Braham netted a hat trick to lead the Leafs over the Flyers, 9-6. Phil Salerno had three assists for the Leafs. Joe Simonick led the Flyers with two goals and three assists, while Dan Meterko had two goals and one assist.
• Chris Demarco had three goals while Thad Jankowski added two, as the Bruins beat the Wild, 5-2. Ron Nashwinter scored both goals for the Wild.
• In the Tuesday Night Over 30 Niagara Falls Alumni Hockey League, Richie Jenkins scored two goals and two assists to lead AAA Timberline over Design Department, 7-2. Don Saph scored two goals and an assist for the winners, while Mike Smith and Louie Zanninovich scored the goals for Design Department.
• Steve Scalise and Ryan Lewis scored the goals that lifted Judi's Lounge #1 over Marins Construction, 2-1. Paul Labonte scored the goal for Marins.
• Judi's Lounge #2 defeated Mister B's Restaurant & Lounge, 3-1, with goals by Chris Rechin, Bill Watson and Steve Ortman. Brian Ash scored the lone goal for Mister B's.
• Gordie Wojton had two goals as Niagara National defeated the Grinders, 7-4. Jim Berrigan, Rick Cappalazzo and Tim Buchman scored a goal and two assists each for the winners. George Woodley, Jr. scored two goals for the Grinders, while Brian Carrier had two assists.