Niagara Gazette — The Sevenson All-Stars improved to 6-0 in the NYFL 120-pound division, defeating the Niagara Falls Junior Cobras, 46-0.
Keenan Ollison helped the All-Stars pile up over 300 yards rushing with a team-leading 130 yards and a score.
Marques Lowe added a pair of scores and 95 yards on the ground while also scoring on a 40-yard touchdown pass from Kris Green.
Kalem Campbell also had two rushing touchdowns on 80 yards.
On defense, Boogie Smith, Jamari Darrell and Josh Thibeault helped lead the way in the shutout. David Morgan added 10 tackles and Marcellus Overton and Jason Martin each had eight tackles.
• Joe Vitello shot his first-ever hole-in-one on the North-18 hole course at Hyde Park Golf Course. Vitello's perfect shot came via hybrid 3-iron on the 210-yard par-3 15th hole in front of witnesses Ricky Williams, Al Leo and Mark O'Ferrell.
Tuesday Night Over-30
• George Woodley had a hattrick and an assist, Cary O'Donohue scored a goal and had two assists and Brian Schiavi added three helpers in the Molson Gold Leafs' 8-4 win over Judi's Lounge II. John Zahner, Tom Franz, Dave Clark and Pete Ranieri also scored in the win. Dave SanLorenzo had a pair of goals to lead Judi's.
• Dave Warnick score twice with an assist, Chris McCune had a goal and an assists and Jim Bedford and Greg Zimmerman each added two helpers in Mister B's Restaurant and Lounge-Q's 5-2 win over Niagara National. Mike Smith and Dennis Morris also scored in the win while Guido Virtuoso and Tim Buchman were the goal scorers for Niagara National.
• Bill Vivian, Larry Corsaro and Steve Scalise each scored to help Judi's Lounge shut out Marin's Construction, 3-0. Chris Rechin and Dave Mormel both recorded assists in the win.
• STANDINGS: Mister B's Restaurant and Tavern-Q, 10 points; Marin's Construction, 6 points; Molson Gold Leafs, 6 points; Judi's Lounge II, 5 points; Niagara National Inc., 5 points; AAA Timberline, 4 points; Judi's Lounge I, 4 points; Mister B's Restaurant and Tavern-BA, 1 point.
Thursday Night Over-40
• Tim Osberg scored twice and Dale Retzlaff and Frank Manarino each had one goal as the Bruins played the Canadiens to a 4-4 tie. Paul McCarthy, Al Rusk, Bob Morreale and Terry Smith were the goal scorers for the Canadiens.
• Pete Herbst, Hank Hughes, Frank Colatuono and Patsy Desimone each scored as the Leafs defeated the Hawks, 4-1. Dave Fields scored the Hawks' only goal of assists from Harry Tolli and Jim Ingham.
• Dan Meterko, Bill Burns and Dave Hargrave each scored goals to help the Hawks shutout the Leafs, 3-0. Bob Luskin had a pair of assists and Jim Ingham and Ray Tardoff also added helpers in the win.
• Paul Szafran, Roger Johnson, Frank Manarino, Tim Osberg and Steve Moleski each scored for the Bruins in their 5-3 win over the Canadiens. Ron Howard, Phil Stoddard and Paul McCarthy were the goal scorers for the Canadiens.