• THEFT: Police are investigating a shoplifting incident at a store in the 700 block of Builders Way. A store manager told officers that a man entered the business at 6:30 p.m. Sunday and put $200 worth of plumbing parts in a bucket. The suspect then left the store through an emergency exit door. He was last seen driving away in a silver Ford Taurus station wagon that had been parked on 61st Street.
• ARREST: A Buffalo woman was arrested after a shoplifting incident at a store in the 1300 block of Pine Avenue at 5:40 p.m. Sunday. Charlotte T. Korczak, 32, 115 Lockwood Ave., upper, was charged with petit larceny. She is accused of taking $14 worth of soap and was captured after a short foot chase.
• THEFT: Officers are looking into a theft from a business in the 1600 block of Main Street. An employee told police a man walked in at 3:45 p.m. Sunday and put a gumball machine in a large garbage bag. The suspect then walked out with the the gumball machine.
• BURGLARY: Police are investigating a burglary in the 2000 block of Forest Avenue. A 45-year-old man told officers that sometime between 3:30 and 8 p.m. Saturday someone broke into his home through an unlocked window. The victim said a 47-inch TV and some jewelry was taken.
• ARREST: A Falls man was arrested after a shoplifting incident at a store in the 1000 block of Portage Road at 8:15 p.m. Saturday. Leonard John Nowak, 44, 442 23rd St., Apt. B, was charged with petit larceny. He is accused of taking $55 worth of steak.
• ARREST: A Falls man was arrested after creating a disturbance in a fast food restaurant in the 1000 block of Portage Road at 7:45 p.m. Saturday. Donald Gerald Grimaldi, 45, 423 Sixth St., Apt. 301, was charged with disorderly conduct and restricted use of alcohol in a public place.