• ARREST: A Falls woman was arrested after a domestic incident in the 1600 block of Niagara Street at 7:25 p.m. Sunday. Estella Marie Green, 44, 554 Seventh St., was charged with second-degree assault, second-degree menacing and second-degree aggravated criminal contempt.
• SHOOTING: Police are investigating a shooting in the 700 block of Eighth Street. A 44-year-old man told officers he was sitting in his car at 8:30 p.m. Saturday when a man came up and fired a shot at him. The victim was struck in the arm and then drove himself to Niagara Falls Memorial Medical Center. He was later transferred to the Eric County Medical Center in Buffalo. The gunman was last seen running through nearby yards.
• ASSAULT: Officers are looking into an assault in the 1800 block of Ontario Avenue. A 19-year-old man told police he was in a home in the area at 1 a.m. Sunday when he was attacked by another man. The victim told investigators he was sodomized with a woman's curling iron and then slashed with a large samuri sword. Officers said the victim suffered nonlife threatening injuries.
• ROBBERY: Three men were arrested after a robbery at Third Street and Ferry Avenue at 11:50 p.m. Sunday. A 37-year-old man told officers he was walking in the area when he was approached by three young-looking male suspects. One of the suspects demanded money from the victim and threatened to kill him and looked like he had a gun. The victim gave the suspect, who had a red bandana over his face, his wallet and cell phone. Moments after the robbery, Officers Theodore Weed Jr. and Mike Tarnowski located all three suspects in the area of Ferry Avenue and Fourth Street and took them into custody. Madison Alexander Desso, 18, and Romello D. Desso, 16, both of 528 Fifth St., and Chonte D. Holland, 24, 526 Fourth St., Apt. 3, were each charged with second-degree robbery.
• DWI: Alex S. Godfrey, 21, 160 Witmer Road, was charged at 1:38 a.m. Sunday on River Road with DWI and leaving the scene of a property damage accident. Godfrey's blood alcohol content was found to be 0.21 percent. He was released on bail.