NIAGARA FALLS —
Falls man charged at canal concert
Ten people, including a Niagara Falls man, were arrested and face charges relating to disturbances around the Molson Canal Concert series featuring Queensryche on Friday.
Lockport police and Niagara County Sheriff’s deputies responded to a fight on Walnut Street at 12:55 a.m. Saturday. According to the sheriff’s department report, the patrols found several people actively fighting.
Daniel J. Fuhrman, 43, 476 71st St., Niagara Falls, was charged with disorderly conduct, resisting arrest and obstruction of governmental administration.
Police used a Taser on Fuhrman who was fighting with another man.
• RECKLESS ENDANGERMENT: Police were called to the 2200 block of South Avenue at 4:30 p.m. Friday after a person noticed bullet holes in the siding of the house. The victim said they heard loud bangs around 8 p.m. Monday, but thought it was fireworks. They then heard a vehicle drive away. On Friday, however, the victim noticed holes and a bullet casing in the sidiing.
• BURGLARY: At 1:12 p.m. Saturday, officers responded to a burglary in progress in the 600 block of 12th Street. A person told police they were checking on a relative’s residence when they saw a person exiting the home. The suspect fled. The person noticed that the electrical wire was torn from the walls of the home. Police found burglar tools in the basement and west yard of the residence. Damage was estimated at $1,698.
• GRAND LARCENY: A Ward Road woman reported jewelry, valued at $1,750, was missing from her home. The last time the missing jewelry was seen was approximately two months ago. It was noticed missing on Aug. 4. The jewelry included gold chains, earrings and rings.
• DWI: Deborah L. Campbell, 52, 9309 Champlain Ave., Niagara Falls, was charged with DWI, no turn signal and inadequate headlights following a traffic stop on River Road shortly after midnight Saturday. Campbell’s blood alcohol content was measured at 0.15 percent following a breath test. She is being held in lieu of $250 bail.
NIAGARA FALLS —
- Police Reports
BLOTTER: Police reports published April 18
Police are investigating a theft from a convenience store in the 2600 block of Niagara Street. A clerk told officers that four suspects, two males and two females, entered the store at 5:32 a.m. Wednesday and one of the women brought several items to the counter and paid for them with a New York state benefit card.
BLOTTER: Police reports published April 17
A Ransomville man with alcohol-related convictions was charged with felony driving while intoxicated Sunday night, the Niagara County Sheriff's Office said.
BLOTTER: Police reports published April 16
A Niagara Falls man told police that he was attacked by two men while walking by himself Monday evening in the 600 block alleyway between 19th and 20th streets.
BLOTTER: Police reports published April 15
Lockport police quickly caught up with two teens charged with breaking into a Main Street restaurant early Sunday morning.
BLOTTER: Police reports published April 14
A 54-year-old motorcyclist was flown to Erie County Medical Center by Mercy Flight after he collided with another motorcycle on Hartland Road Saturday afternoon.
BLOTTER: Police reports published April 13
A Lockport man was flown by Mercy Flight to Erie County Medical Center after a car-motorcycle collision on Fisk Road Friday afternoon.
BLOTTER: Police reports published April 12
Police are investigating a burglary in the 2500 block of 29th Street. An agent with the CSX Railroad Security Department told officers that sometime between April 4 and noon Monday, someone forced open the door to a storage shed on his company’s property.
BLOTTER: Police reports published April 11
A North Tonawanda couple is accused of stealing textbooks from Niagara County Community College, according to the Sheriff's Office.
BLOTTER: Police reports published April 10
Falls police are searching for two suspects who approached multiple Seneca Niagara Casino patrons in a series of attempted robberies.
BLOTTER: Police reports published April 9
Officers are looking into a car break-in in a parking lot in the 700 block of Whirlpool Street.
- More Police Reports Headlines
- BLOTTER: Police reports published April 18