NIAGARA FALLS —
Falls man charged at canal concert
Ten people, including a Niagara Falls man, were arrested and face charges relating to disturbances around the Molson Canal Concert series featuring Queensryche on Friday.
Lockport police and Niagara County Sheriff’s deputies responded to a fight on Walnut Street at 12:55 a.m. Saturday. According to the sheriff’s department report, the patrols found several people actively fighting.
Daniel J. Fuhrman, 43, 476 71st St., Niagara Falls, was charged with disorderly conduct, resisting arrest and obstruction of governmental administration.
Police used a Taser on Fuhrman who was fighting with another man.
• RECKLESS ENDANGERMENT: Police were called to the 2200 block of South Avenue at 4:30 p.m. Friday after a person noticed bullet holes in the siding of the house. The victim said they heard loud bangs around 8 p.m. Monday, but thought it was fireworks. They then heard a vehicle drive away. On Friday, however, the victim noticed holes and a bullet casing in the sidiing.
• BURGLARY: At 1:12 p.m. Saturday, officers responded to a burglary in progress in the 600 block of 12th Street. A person told police they were checking on a relative’s residence when they saw a person exiting the home. The suspect fled. The person noticed that the electrical wire was torn from the walls of the home. Police found burglar tools in the basement and west yard of the residence. Damage was estimated at $1,698.
• GRAND LARCENY: A Ward Road woman reported jewelry, valued at $1,750, was missing from her home. The last time the missing jewelry was seen was approximately two months ago. It was noticed missing on Aug. 4. The jewelry included gold chains, earrings and rings.
• DWI: Deborah L. Campbell, 52, 9309 Champlain Ave., Niagara Falls, was charged with DWI, no turn signal and inadequate headlights following a traffic stop on River Road shortly after midnight Saturday. Campbell’s blood alcohol content was measured at 0.15 percent following a breath test. She is being held in lieu of $250 bail.
NIAGARA FALLS —
- Police Reports
BLOTTER: Police reports published Dec. 12
Local law enforcement said 15 people were arrested for driving while intoxicated during a countywide Thanksgiving DWI enforcement program.
BLOTTER: Police reports published Dec. 11
Police are investigating a shooting in the 500 block of Eighth Street.
BLOTTER: Police reports published Dec. 10
Daniel Gillick, 63, of Youngstown has been ordered to surrender his medical license and will serve six months of home detention for scheming with his girlfriend to illegally obtain prescription pills.
BLOTTER: Police reports published Dec. 9
Police are investigating a theft at 7:20 p.m. Friday from a store in the 1700 block of Pine Avenue.
BLOTTER: Police reports published Dec. 8
Police are investigating a theft from a home between 2:15 and 2:30 p.m. Friday in the 1000 block of 20th Street.
BLOTTER: Police reports published Dec. 7
Falls police are investigating an armed robbery on the 1300 block of Pierce Avenue.
BLOTTER: Police reports published Dec. 6
Police are investigating a burglary in the 1000 block of Ferry Avenue.
BLOTTER: Police reports published Dec. 5
A Falls man was arrested on drunken driving and other charges after a traffic stop in the 400 block of 19th Street at 4:45 a.m. Tuesday.
BLOTTER: Police reports published Dec. 4
Police are investigating a burglary in the 1300 block of Vanderbilt Avenue.
BLOTTER: Police reports published Dec. 3
A Sanborn man was arrested for DWI following an accident on Lockport Road on Friday night.
- More Police Reports Headlines
- BLOTTER: Police reports published Dec. 12