• VANDALISM: Officers are looking into an incident of vandalism in the 800 block of 16th Street. A 37-year-old man told police that sometime between midnight and 7:30 a.m. Wednesday someone smeared mustard on three vehicles parked in his driveway.
• BURGLARY: Police are investigating a burglary in the 700 block of Townsend Place. A 21-year-old woman told officers that sometime between 7:30 a.m. and 2:30 p.m. Wednesday someone broke into her apartment by kicking in the front door. The victim said a 40-inch flatscreen TV and a PlayStation3 game system were taken.
• ARREST: A Falls man was arrested after a confrontation Wednesday at a Pine Avenue tattoo parlor. Gregory Allan Narehood, 44, 1825 Pine Ave., Apt. 2, was charged with third-degree assault, third-degree menacing and fourth-degree criminal mischief.
• DWI: John E. Kuligowski, 47, 856 Doorwood Park, Ransomville, was arrested Wednesday for DWI. His blood alcohol content was 0.19 percent. He is being held in lieu of $250 bail.
City of Lockport
• PETIT LARCENY: Samuel P. Kerstelter, 32, 475 21st St., Apt. 2, Niagara Falls, was charged Wednesday with petit larceny. According to the arrest report, Kerstelter took a lawn mower from the property he was renting in the City of Lockport.
• BURGLARY: Niagara County Sheriff’s deputies said a Drake Settlement Road man reported Tuesday someone had taken a Hobart welder, an Echo chain saw and 10, 12 and 14 gauge copper wire from his garage. The materials totaled $1,201, the report said. The victim said his garage door was unlocked.