• THEFT: Officers are looking into a van break-in in the 6400 block of John Avenue. A 57-year-old man told police that sometime between 11:30 p.m. Sunday and 12:21 a.m. Monday someone broke into his 2004 Ford caravan by unknown means. The victim said a GPS unit and $3 in quarters were taken.
• BURGLARY: Police are investigating a burglary in the 1300 block of Whitney Avenue. A property manager told officers that sometime between 2 p.m. Saturday and 8:30 a.m. Monday someone broke into his vacant home by kicking in a side door. The victim said a 30-foot ladder was taken.
• THEFT: Officers are looking into an SUV break-in in the 10000 block of Niagara Falls Boulevard. A California tourist told police that sometime between 5:30 p.m. Sunday and 8:30 a.m. Monday, someone broke into his Jeep Cherokee by smashing the rear passenger window. The victim said the vehicle's navigation system was taken.
• CONTEMPT: Jeffery P. Wick, 39, 3088 Shenk Road, Apt. F, Sanborn, was charged 11:19 p.m. Sunday on Strad Avenue with first-degree criminal contempt. He was held for court.
• LARCENY: Patrick M. Pardee, 21, of Youngstown-Lockport Road, Youngstown, was charged Tuesday with petit larceny, criminal mischief, unauthorized use of a vehicle, criminal trespassing and sixth-degree conspiracy. He allegedly stole an ATV and was released on an appearance ticket.