NIAGARA FALLS —
- ARREST: A Canadian man was arrested on drug charges Tuesday. Trevor Donald Grove, 24, 24 Commerford St., Thorold, Ont., was charged with unlawful possession of marijuana. Customs and Border Protection agents at the Rainbow Bride said they found 8.2 grams of marijuana in the trunk of the car Grove was driving as he tried to cross the bridge into the U.S. at 1:55 p.m. Tuesday.
- BURGLARY: Police are investigating a burglary in the 1800 block of Pierce Avenue. A 36-year-old man told officers sometime between 6:30 p.m. Monday and 1:30 p.m. Tuesday someone broke into his vacant property by pulling boards off a window. The victim said an electric furnace was taken.
- ARRESTS: Two Falls men were arrested on drug charges. Durrell C. Tabb, 21, 2244 Pierce Ave. and Craig Antonio Crumpler, 21, 1317 Main St., Apt. 1, were each charged with fifth-degree criminal possession of marijuana. Crumpler was also charged with unsafe backing and no inspection. Officers said they were investigating reports of drug dealing in the 1500 block of Pierce Avenue at 11:29 a.m. Tuesday when they saw a car driven by Crumpler parked in the middle of the street and then backing up down the street. After stopping the vehicle, officers said they found over 29 grams of marijuana in the car and in Tabb’s possession.
- BURGLARY: Officers are looking into a burglary in the 400 block of 18th Street. A 55-year-old man told police sometime between 9 p.m. Monday and 8 a.m. Tuesday someone cut the lock off of a shed in his backyard. The victim said a power washer, a lawnmower and a snow blower were taken.
- DWI: Wendy M. Herbst, 37, 1558 Baseline Road, Grand Island, was arrested Monday for DWI near the corner of Wheatfield and Oliver streets. Herbst refused a blood alcohol test.
NIAGARA FALLS —
- Police Reports
BLOTTER: Police reports published April 21
Falls police are investigating a reported harassment at 6:30 p.m. Friday in the 500 block of 19th Street.
BLOTTER: Police reports published April 20
Police responded to a nuisance complaint of an ongoing fight at 5:52 p.m. Friday in the 2200 block of Grand Avenue.
BLOTTER: Police reports published April 19
Police are investigating an armed robbery in the alley of the 1700 block of 24th Street.
BLOTTER: Police reports published April 18
Police are investigating a theft from a convenience store in the 2600 block of Niagara Street. A clerk told officers that four suspects, two males and two females, entered the store at 5:32 a.m. Wednesday and one of the women brought several items to the counter and paid for them with a New York state benefit card.
BLOTTER: Police reports published April 17
A Ransomville man with alcohol-related convictions was charged with felony driving while intoxicated Sunday night, the Niagara County Sheriff's Office said.
BLOTTER: Police reports published April 16
A Niagara Falls man told police that he was attacked by two men while walking by himself Monday evening in the 600 block alleyway between 19th and 20th streets.
BLOTTER: Police reports published April 15
Lockport police quickly caught up with two teens charged with breaking into a Main Street restaurant early Sunday morning.
BLOTTER: Police reports published April 14
A 54-year-old motorcyclist was flown to Erie County Medical Center by Mercy Flight after he collided with another motorcycle on Hartland Road Saturday afternoon.
BLOTTER: Police reports published April 13
A Lockport man was flown by Mercy Flight to Erie County Medical Center after a car-motorcycle collision on Fisk Road Friday afternoon.
BLOTTER: Police reports published April 12
Police are investigating a burglary in the 2500 block of 29th Street. An agent with the CSX Railroad Security Department told officers that sometime between April 4 and noon Monday, someone forced open the door to a storage shed on his company’s property.
- More Police Reports Headlines
- BLOTTER: Police reports published April 21