NIAGARA FALLS —
- ARREST: A Canadian man was arrested on drug charges Tuesday. Trevor Donald Grove, 24, 24 Commerford St., Thorold, Ont., was charged with unlawful possession of marijuana. Customs and Border Protection agents at the Rainbow Bride said they found 8.2 grams of marijuana in the trunk of the car Grove was driving as he tried to cross the bridge into the U.S. at 1:55 p.m. Tuesday.
- BURGLARY: Police are investigating a burglary in the 1800 block of Pierce Avenue. A 36-year-old man told officers sometime between 6:30 p.m. Monday and 1:30 p.m. Tuesday someone broke into his vacant property by pulling boards off a window. The victim said an electric furnace was taken.
- ARRESTS: Two Falls men were arrested on drug charges. Durrell C. Tabb, 21, 2244 Pierce Ave. and Craig Antonio Crumpler, 21, 1317 Main St., Apt. 1, were each charged with fifth-degree criminal possession of marijuana. Crumpler was also charged with unsafe backing and no inspection. Officers said they were investigating reports of drug dealing in the 1500 block of Pierce Avenue at 11:29 a.m. Tuesday when they saw a car driven by Crumpler parked in the middle of the street and then backing up down the street. After stopping the vehicle, officers said they found over 29 grams of marijuana in the car and in Tabb’s possession.
- BURGLARY: Officers are looking into a burglary in the 400 block of 18th Street. A 55-year-old man told police sometime between 9 p.m. Monday and 8 a.m. Tuesday someone cut the lock off of a shed in his backyard. The victim said a power washer, a lawnmower and a snow blower were taken.
- DWI: Wendy M. Herbst, 37, 1558 Baseline Road, Grand Island, was arrested Monday for DWI near the corner of Wheatfield and Oliver streets. Herbst refused a blood alcohol test.
NIAGARA FALLS —
- Police Reports
BLOTTER: Police reports published Dec. 12
Local law enforcement said 15 people were arrested for driving while intoxicated during a countywide Thanksgiving DWI enforcement program.
BLOTTER: Police reports published Dec. 11
Police are investigating a shooting in the 500 block of Eighth Street.
BLOTTER: Police reports published Dec. 10
Daniel Gillick, 63, of Youngstown has been ordered to surrender his medical license and will serve six months of home detention for scheming with his girlfriend to illegally obtain prescription pills.
BLOTTER: Police reports published Dec. 9
Police are investigating a theft at 7:20 p.m. Friday from a store in the 1700 block of Pine Avenue.
BLOTTER: Police reports published Dec. 8
Police are investigating a theft from a home between 2:15 and 2:30 p.m. Friday in the 1000 block of 20th Street.
BLOTTER: Police reports published Dec. 7
Falls police are investigating an armed robbery on the 1300 block of Pierce Avenue.
BLOTTER: Police reports published Dec. 6
Police are investigating a burglary in the 1000 block of Ferry Avenue.
BLOTTER: Police reports published Dec. 5
A Falls man was arrested on drunken driving and other charges after a traffic stop in the 400 block of 19th Street at 4:45 a.m. Tuesday.
BLOTTER: Police reports published Dec. 4
Police are investigating a burglary in the 1300 block of Vanderbilt Avenue.
BLOTTER: Police reports published Dec. 3
A Sanborn man was arrested for DWI following an accident on Lockport Road on Friday night.
- More Police Reports Headlines
- BLOTTER: Police reports published Dec. 12