• THEFT: Officers are looking into an SUV break-in in the 300 block of Sixth Street. A 24-year-old woman told police that sometime on Sept. 14 sometime broke into their 2010 Jeep Liberty by smashing a rear driver’s side window. The victim said two purses, a watch, two pairs of glasses, some shoes, a diamond necklace, a duffle bag, a suit, a pair of sneakers, a number of credit cards, a pair of boots, some T-shirts were taken.
• ARREST: A Falls teen was arrested after he attempted to stab two other men during an incident in the area of 29th Street and Pine Avenue at 11:20 a.m. Tuesday. Cordell Rashad Hilson, 16, 2714 Niagara St., was charged with two counts of second-degree menacing. A 42-year-old man told police he was leaving a store when Hilson approached him with a 6-inch long knife and attempted to stab him. The victim said he walked to a nearby business, where an employee came out and that Hilson then attempted to stab that men as well.
• ARREST: A Falls woman was arrested after a shoplifting incident at a store in the 1500 block of Military Road at 1:40 p.m. Tuesday. Shelby Nicole Veihdeffer, 21, 2825 Ferry Ave., was charged with petit larceny. She is accused of taking more than $127 worth of cosmetics without paying for the items.
• ARREST: A Falls woman was arrested after a shoplifting incident at a store in the 1500 block of Military Road at 4 p.m. Tuesday. Nancy Leemae Best, 30, 1801 Ontario Ave., Apt. 1, was charged with petit larceny. She is accused of taking more than $393 worth of merchandise without paying for it.
• THEFT: Police are investigating a theft from the 400 block of Ferry Avenue. An 80-year-old woman told officers that she woke up, at 2:12 a.m. Wednesday, when she heard a loud noise. The victim said she then discovered that someone had taken an air conditioner out of her front window.