• VANDALISM: Police are investigating an act of vandalism in the parking lot at City Hall. A city employee told officers that sometime between 5 p.m. Friday and 9:50 a.m. Sunday, someone smashed out the driver’s-side front window of a Department of Community Development vehicle.
• ARREST: A Falls man was arrested after an act of vandalism in the 400 block of 13th Street, Javon Jeffrey Evans, 32, 1023 Ferry Ave., was charged with fourth-degree criminal mischief. Evans is accused of smashing the front window of a home by throwing a rock through it.
• VANDALISM: Police are investigating an act of vandalism in the 2200 block of Niagara Street. A business owner told officers that sometime between 4 and 6 p.m. Sunday someone threw a rock through the front window of the business. Damage to the window and a neon sign was estimated at $1,100.
• ACCIDENT: The sheriff’s office reported a property damage accident involving farm vehicles on New Road at 3:10 p.m. Monday. According to the report, an east bound spreader truck and a John Deere tractor were involved. There were no injuries reported, but the damage estimate to the truck is $10,000. The accident will have to be resolved in civil court due to the vehicles not meeting the requirements defined in Vehicle and Traffic Law.
• GRAFFITI: A Riverview Drive resident reported graffiti being painted on the front door of the home Monday. A person at the house was reportedly bullied at a Wilson school and the bullying still occurs on social media, the report said.
City of Tonawanda
• DWI: Stephanie M. Evans, 23, of Frederick Road, was arrested Tuesday for DWI, improper left turn and operating a motor vehicle without a license. Her blood alcohol level was 0.13 percent and she was held for court.
• DRUGS: William L. Morello, 30, of LaSalle Avenue, Niagara Falls, was arrested Tuesday for unlawful possession of marijuana. He was issued an appearance ticket.