• ARREST: A Falls man was arrested on drunken driving charges after a traffic stop in the 7200 of Niagara Falls Boulevard at 7:15 p.m. Monday. Robert Dale Oyer, 53, 8800 Niagara Falls Blvd., Apt. 6, was charged with felony driving while intoxicated and with a parking violations warrant.
• BURGLARY: Police are investigating a burglary in the 4800 block of Packard Road. A maintenance supervisor told officers that sometime between 3:30 p.m. Sunday and 4:30 a.m. Monday someone broke into a storage garage by damaging a door handle. The supervisor said a power washer was taken.
• ARREST: A Falls man was arrested after a domestic incident in the 2900 block of Ninth Street on Tuesday. Shane Michael Hescox, 33, 2952 Ninth St., was charged with third-degree assault, second-degree menacing and second-degree harassment.
• ROBBERY: Officers are looking into a robbery in the 700 block of 17th Street. A 22-year-old man told police that he and three other men were walking in the area at 1 a.m. Tuesday when they were approached by four men wearing ski masks and hoodies. Two of the suspects pulled out handguns and ordered the victims to get on the ground and empty their pockets. All the victims said their cell phones were taken. The suspects were last seen running toward 19th Street.
• GRAND LARCENY: Calamar Construction of North Tonawanda reported two 5,000 watt generators valued at $400 each and a power auger, valued at $650 were stolen Monday. The items were locked in a warehouse on Niagara Falls Boulevard. The three items were valued at $1,450.