• ARREST: A Falls man was arrested after a fight in the alley of the 1600 block of Whirlpool Street. A 24-year-old man told officers he was in his backyard at 8:35 p.m. Sunday, when four male suspects attacked him. The victim said he fought back but was slashed on his arm by a knife wielded by one of the suspects. Police later charged Stacey Ramon Spencer Jr., 24, 1701 LaSalle Ave., with second-degree assault.
• BURGLARY: Police are investigating a burglary in the 2400 block of Linwood Avenue. A 23-year-old man told officers that sometime between 2 and 3 a.m. Sunday, someone broke into an apartment where he gad left some DJ mixing equipment by unknown means. The victim said a computer and back pack were taken.
• ASSAULT: Officers are looking into an assault in the 500 block of 29th Street. An 11-year-old boy told police he was playing and "wrestling" with another boy. The victim said a second boy then approached him and pulled out a folding pocket knife. The boy said the suspect put the knife against his stomach and threatened to stab him. The victim said he then ran away.
• ASSAULT: Police are investigating an assault in the 400 block of Ninth Street. An 11-year-old girl told officers she was fighting with another girl, when the girls mother grabbed her by the hair and then hled her down while the other girl attacked her.
• THEFT: Officers are looking into an SUV break-in in the 100 block of Buffalo Avenue. A group of tourists told police that sometime between noon and 1:30 p.m. Sunday, someone broke into their 2008 Jeep Grand Cherokee by smashing a rear passenger side window. The victims said two laptop computers, a tablet computer, two passports and covers, two purses, a wallet, an iPod Nano, $800 worth of clothes and $300 worth of jewelry was taken.
• IMPERSONATION: A Saunders Settlement, Sanborn woman told deputies last week when she checked her bank account on her cell phone, she found that there was a $25 charge that was not authorized by her. The victim found that the transaction was made through Amazon online. The woman was advised to file a police report.
• MISCHIEF: A West Creek Road, Burt man reported Saturday to deputies an unknown person put a plastic pop bottle in his mail box in front of his residence. The plastic bottle contained aluminum foil and believed to be Drain-O which caused the bottle to explode and damage the plastic mail box. A smaller vehicle was heard leaving the scene south bound on West Creek Road.
• TRESPASS: A Town of Lockport man reported Saturday that someone took his tree stand and 12 climbing pegs from his grandfather's Fisk Road property. The items were valued at $260, the report said.
• HARASSMENT: Deborah S. Stewart, 57, 106 Dorwood Park, was charged Thursday with second-degree harassment. Niagara County Sheriff's deputies said a Dorwood Park woman reported that Stewart had been yelling profanities at her all day. Deputies reported that Stewart was highly intoxicated and yelled several profanities at the victim, then spit at her face. Deputies tried to speak with Stewart, but she reportedly was very uncooperative and refused to answer the door. Stewart reportedly started yelling at deputies outside of a window and was highly intoxicated. She was issued an appearance ticket and is due May 21 in Wilson Town Court.