• ARREST: A Falls woman was arrested following a fight at 1:40 a.m. Saturday in the 1000 block of South Avenue. Carnisha Rogers, 27, 1021 South Ave., was charged with disorderly conduct after police said she was screaming obscenities in the street following the incident. Officers at the scene asked her to stop but she continued. After failing to calm her down a second time, she was taken into custody. Once in custody, she told police she had pain in her mouth from the fight but refused medical treatment.
• BURGLARY: A resident on the 500 block of Lockport Street told sheriff's deputies that sometime between Aug. 10 and Saturday someone entered an unlocked shed and took a $1,000 dirt bike. Deputies didn't find anything suspicious.
• DWI: Richard P. Schiro, 46, 2829 Stenzel Ave., North Tonawanda, was charged with DWI, first-degree aggravated unlicensed operation and criminal possession of a controlled substance about 2:15 a.m. Friday, according to sheriff's deputies. Schiro was found sleeping his Jeep in the parking lot of an assisted living facility on Nash Road. Concerned staff at the facility said they watched him get out of the Jeep at one point, vomit, then get back inside. Deputies pounded on the vehicle's window until Schiro woke up. He told them he worked as a bartender nearby and said he had tried to drive home but realized he couldn't because he'd had too much "Crown" and parked his Jeep. Deputies noted he was parked about a quarter mile from his place of employment. Once out of the Jeep, the deputy said Schiro pulled something from his pocket and threw it into the grass. The deputy recovered the pill and found a similar one in Schiro's right front pocket. They were determined to be hydrocodones. He failed one field sobriety test before the deputy determined it was unsafe for him to perform further tests and charged him. Schiro refused a chemical test. A check of his driver's license revealed four suspensions/revocations for alcohol-related offenses.
• DWI: Christina L. Sterner, 46, 79 Lincoln Blvd., upper, Kenmore, was charged with DWI and failure to keep right about 3 a.m. Saturday, according to sheriff's deputies. While on patrol on Ward Road, a deputy said he saw Sterner cross the center line and fog line numerous times while driving. After being pulled over, Sterner failed field sobriety tests and was charged. A breath test determined her blood alcohol content to be above 0.08 percent but the exact amount wasn't reported.
• BURGLARY: Sheriff's deputies were called a Summerset Court address Saturday afternoon where a resident reported that someone had entered their garage at some point since Thursday and taken several items. Among the items taken were a golf bag containing Taylormade golf clubs and a set of Reebok hockey pads. The estimated loss is $2,500. The resident said he thought the car entry door must have been left open.
• DWI: Daniel C. Stroyan, 61, 1178 Hartland Road, Barker, was charged with DWI about 9 p.m. Friday, according to sheriff's deputies. While checking the area of Saunders Settlement Road for a reckless driver traveling in the opposite lane of traffic, a deputy said he spotted a vehicle matching the description in a gas station parking lot. When he spoke to the driver, Stroyan, the deputy said he noticed signs of intoxication. He failed field sobriety tests and charged. He consented to a chemical test and his blood alcohol content was determined to be 0.11 percent.
• DWI: Michael C. Moyer, 32, 3229 Bellreng Drive, Niagara Falls, was charged with felony DWI, DWI, driving with a suspended registration and a traffic violation about 5:15 a.m. Saturday, according to sheriff's deputies. A deputy driving down Saunders Settlement Road came across a '06 Accura parked but still running in the road with Moyer asleep at the wheel. After he was woken up by the deputy, an apparent intoxicated Moyer told the deputy he was on his way home from his "boy's" house in Lockport after attending Friday night's Buffalo Bills game. After failing field sobriety tests he was was arrested. A breath test determined his blood alcohol content to be 0.10 percent. He was charged with felony DWI after it was determined he had a previous DWI conviction in Amherst in 2009.
• THEFT: A New Road resident told sheriff's deputies that sometime between Thursday night and Saturday someone took about 60 pieces of firewood that had been stacked on the west side of their home. The estimated loss is $30.
• DWI: Jeffrey J. Francis, 23, 184 Vine St., was charged with DWI and a traffic offense about 2:45 a.m. Sunday, according to sheriff's deputies. A deputy said he was driving south on South Transit Road near Willow Street and noticed a black pickup truck also traveling south without its headlights. When the deputy attempted to turn into a gas station, they said the pickup nearly hit them. After being pulled over, Francis, the driver, failed field sobriety tests and was charged. He consented to a breath test and his blood alcohol content was measured at 0.17 percent.