• BURGLARY: Police are investigating a burglary in the 1300 block of Willow Avenue. A 32-year-old woman told officers that sometime between 6:30 p.m. Wednesday and 7 a.m. Thursday, someone broke into her home by forcing open a rear window. The victim said a 40-inch rented TV and a desktop computer were taken.
• THEFT: Officers are looking into a theft in the 500 block of Fourth Street. A building maintenance man told police that sometime between 5 p.m. Wednesday and 9 a.m. Thursday, someone disconnected and took the central air conditioning unit on the side of the building.
• THEFT: Police are looking for three suspects that stole more than $800 worth of cosmetics. Employees of a store in the 7200 block of Niagara Falls Boulevard said the three female suspects came into the store at 1:14 p.m. Thursday and grabbed the cosmetics before trying to leave the store. Employees confronted the suspects, but they were able to flee and made their getaway in a 2010 Pontiac Vibe.
• THEFT: Officers are looking into a truck break-in in the 300 block of Spruce Avenue. A 60-year-old man told police that sometime between 10:15 p.m. Wednesday and 6:30 a.m. Thursday, someone broke into his 1994 GMC Sierra by breaking the driver's side rear window. The victim said a radio, a GPS system, a radar detector and an amplifier were taken.
• BURGLARY: Police are investigating a burglary in the 600 block of Chilton Avenue. A 52-year-old woman told officers that sometime between 10 a.m. and 10:50 p.m. Thursday, someone broke into her home through a kitchen window. The victim said a 52-inch TV was taken.
• IMPERSONATION: Romel L. Brundidge, 26, 2746 Forest Ave., Apt. A2, Niagara Falls, was charged at 1:46 p.m. Thursday with second-degree criminal impersonation. Brundidge was was held for court.