Town of Lockport
• INCIDENT: Three members of a Minnick Road family were evacuated from their home after suffering carbon monoxide poisoning on Friday. A sheriff’s deputy was sent to the home about 3 p.m. for a carbon monoxide alarm and evacuated the elderly homeowners. The son of the homeowners was also in the home and suffering symptoms. Firefighters and NYSEG personnel cleared the home of the gas and rectified the situation. The resident all refused to be taken to a hospital.
• BURGLARY: Jared G. Scheeler, 20, 6851 Akron Road, Lockport was charged third-degree burglary, criminal mischief and possession of burglar tools on Friday. At 10:54 a.m., sheriff’s deputies were called to Niagara County Community College for a trespasser complaint. Scheeler, who had been evicted from the dorm, was found in a mechanical room on the roof of the college. He fled from college staff but was later found and taken into custody.