• THEFT: Police are investigating a car break-in in the 400 block of 18th Street. A 19-year-old woman told officers that sometime between 2 and 5:55 a.m. Monday someone broke into her 2003 Pontiac Sunfire by smashing a passenger-side window. The victim said a purse and a book bag were taken.
• THEFT: Officers are looking into a an break-in in the 1600 block of Centre Avenue. A 48-year-old woman told police that sometime between 6 p.m. Sunday and 8:30 a.m. Monday someone entered her unlocked 2003 Oldsmobile Silhouette. The victim said her wallet was taken.
• ARREST: A Falls man was arrested after a shoplifting incident at a store in the 1000 block of Portage Road at 6:10 p.m. Monday. Gary Thomas Atkinson, 50, 712 Division St., Apt. 2, was charged with petit larceny. Atkinson is accused of taking 30 pack of unidentified beer without paying for it. The value of the beer was $19.95.
• IMPERSONATION: Angel J. Casiano, 19, of Tronolone Place, Niagara Falls, was charged Monday with second-degree impersonation. Casiano is being held in lieu of $500 bail.
• LARCENY: An Old Saunders Settlement Road man reported the theft of scrap metal and firewood from open trailers on his property some time between 5 p.m. last Thursday and 10 p.m. Monday. Sheriff's deputies said that they checked with a local scrapyard, who didn't receive the metal. Deputies said they would check with other scrapyards in the area.